We will update your information whenever we can to keep it current, accurate and complete.
OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- For the purpose of providing you with our services, including your flight, holiday or insurance, etc., we may disclose and process your information outside the UK/EEA. In order for you to travel abroad, it may be mandatory (as required by government authorities at the point(s) of departure and/or destination) to disclose and process your information for immigration, border control, security and anti-terrorism purposes, or any other purposes which they determine appropriate. These requirements may differ depending on your destination and you are advised to check. Even if not mandatory, we may exercise our discretion to assist where appropriate.
- We may collect and process your information for the purposes set out in our registration with the Office of the Information Commissioner, and disclose the same to our group companies for business purposes and also to companies who act as “data processors” on our behalf, or to our service providers operating systems or business functions on our behalf (some of whom are located outside the UK/EEA). These business purposes include administration, providing services (and contacting you where necessary), customer care, service quality, business management and operation, re-organisation/structuring/sale of our business (or group companies), risk assessment, security, fraud and crime prevention/detection, monitoring, research and analysis, marketing, customer purchasing preferences and trends, dispute resolution, credit checking and debt collection.
- Information (such as health or religion) may be considered “sensitive personal data” under the Data Protection Act 1998. We collect it to cater to your needs or act in your interest, and we are only prepared to accept sensitive personal data on the condition that we have your positive consent. By booking with us you also agree for your insurers, their agents and medical staff to disclose relevant information and sensitive personal data to us in circumstances where we need to act on your behalf or in the interest of passengers or in an emergency.If you do not agree to Our Use of Your Information above, we cannot do business with you or accept your booking.
DIRECT MARKETING MATERIAL
- We may from time to time contact you with information on offers of goods and services, brochures, new products, forthcoming events or competitions from our holiday divisions and our group companies. Our websites will assume you to agree to e-communications when you make a booking.
- You may indicate your preference regarding receiving third party direct marketing material.
- If do not wish to receive such information or would like to change your preference, please refer to point (2) of “Your Rights” below.
- On completing our Data Subject Access Request form, you are entitled to a copy of the information we hold about you (for a £10 fee) and to correct any inaccuracies.
- You have the right to ask in writing not to receive direct marketing material from us. If available, you can amend your previous preference on our website(s), use our “unsubscribe email” or refer to our literature containing instructions. Once properly notified by you, we will take steps to stop using your information in this way.
- For a list of our group companies or brands, please send us your request. Please write to Playaway Tenerife SL, Edf Karma, El Madronal de Adeje, 38670, Tenerife
Outside the European Economic Area (EEA), note that controls on data protection in such countries may not be as strong as the legal requirements in this country.
USE OF TOOLS/”COOKIES” AND LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
However, if you also receive our email marketing, we will tailor the information we send you unless to tell us not to. This means we may use information we hold and cookies to identify your individual web site search behaviour and preferences. This will enable us to send you more personalised and relevant communications. You will be given the opportunity on every communication to opt-out of this personalisation.
Our website(s) may contain links to other sites not controlled by us. It is your responsibility to check the status of these sites.
To ensure that we carry out your instructions accurately, improve our service and for security, we may monitor and/or record: (1) telephone calls; (2) activities using CCTV in and around our premises; and (3) transactions and activities on our website. All recordings are and shall remain our sole property.
We have taken all reasonable steps and have in place appropriate security measures to protect your information.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Any changes to this Policy will be either posted on our website, brochure and/or made available on request.